Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:28 am
- Forum: Libary request
- Topic: CAN Bus Library for STM32F103
- Replies: 128
- Views: 28255
Hi guys, I've read this post with mild encouragement. Nice work on the CANbus functionality so far! I had been beginning to lose hope of getting this working.... :-o I have a load of Olimexino-STM32 boards (with onboard MCP2551 CAN transceiver) I'm planning to use for a home CAN network. I'll happil...
- Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:57 pm
- Forum: New users MUST post here first, and let us know a bit about you and your projects
- Topic: Hi from Northern Ireland
- Replies: 0
- Views: 395
Hi all, I have a few Olimexino STM32 boards which I'd like to use for a home sensor network. Each board sampling sensor inputs and comms back to a server or most likely RPi. I'd like to use the CAN interface on the Olimexino boards but not sure if it's usable with the stm32duino bootloader :-/ If th...