I added a library.properties file to the Servo library to fix an issue where the IDE had a clash between the STM version and its own version of the Servo library.
I changed file structure to use the more modern structure where the code for the library is in the src folder
I added the generic examples from the Arduino github repo, and test compiled one of them, but I have not actually had chance to test this library, and I'm not entirely sure where it came from in the first place.
I think it was probably written my Leaflabs.
Information on the latest releases
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest