Measuring Vxx with zero load Divider

Post your cool example code here.
Pito

Re: Measuring Vxx with zero load Divider

Post by Pito » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:03 am

The bipolars have got much smaller spread of params so all work fine basically.
For Spice circuit simulations (not for the pcb design) I can recommend the "Circuit Maker 2000" (the old one, before Altium took over). The only 2 issues with CM 2k - it is EOL since 2k, and the latest part types are missing (but hundreds still in). But you can add them, afaik.
PS: there is a new edition - CM - 2015 version free, from Altium, you may try. DaveJ did a teardown :)
Pukao Hats Cleaning Services Ltd.

RogerClark

Post by RogerClark » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:29 am

Pito wrote:The bipolars have got much smaller spread of params so all work fine basically.
For Spice circuit simulations (not for the pcb design) I can recommend the "Circuit Maker 2000" (the old one, before Altium took over). The only 2 issues with CM 2k - it is EOL since 2k, and the latest part types are missing (but hundreds still in). But you can add them, afaik.
PS: there is a new edition - CM - 2015 version free, from Altium, you may try. DaveJ did a teardown :)
Thanks I'll take a look at that software

Pito

Post by Pito » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:56 pm

Btw, Spice simulator could be run on the stm32 with EXRAM too - ie BlueZEX. Late 80ties I ran it on AtariST (with 1MB ram). As far as I remember, the binary itself was about 350kB. Command line, no graphics, standard Spice 2G5 outputs. We may try :)

Pito

Post by Pito » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:25 pm

FYI - I've added pmos BSS223PW transistor's model into my CM2k and the stuff simulates when driven from Pinx's pulse ampl 1.5-3.3V fine.