Standard UNO TFT adapter

What are you developing?
efftek

Standard UNO TFT adapter

Postby efftek » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:16 pm

Guys, I have just recieved 10 blank PCB boards from the PCB fab house in China.
PCB_Front.jpg
PCB_Front.jpg (171.08 KiB) Viewed 76 times
PCB_Back.jpg
PCB_Back.jpg (146.63 KiB) Viewed 76 times

This is one of my made up baords. Unfortunately, I have cocked up the top silk so there is no info printed on the actual board but basically on the top side of the board is a 'blue pill' with two rows of connectors for each pin on the board (except 5V which is O/C) there is two additional digital in and analog in pins and a row of 8 connectors each of 0V, 3V3 and 5V for connecting sensors etc. There is a 5V regulator and a 3V3 regulator and it can also accept LiPo battery by removing links and connecting to the pins.

On the back, is a standard Arduino UNO form factor connector for all the UNO TFT's which are on the market.

The TFT pins are connected as follows

LCD_RD PB5
LCD_WR PB6
LCD_RS PB7
LCD_CS PB8
LCD_RST PB9

LCD_D0 PA0
LCD_D1 PA1
LCD_D2 PA2
LCD_D3 PA3
LCD_D4 PA4
LCD_D5 PA5
LCD_D6 PA6
LCD_D7 PA7

I'm hoping Mr. David Prentice will oblige us with a modified MCU_Friend driver using these pins!

The Eagle and Gerber files (silk screen fixed) are available below for anyone who wants to make their own boards. I can supply a link to the PCB shop and first orders (10 boards) are free - delivery to UK by TNT cost me about £15 so each board was about £1.50 + parts, so under £2.50. I would just ask that you use my link as it has my code on it and I get credited $10 when you place an order so it is a win/win situation. On the other hand, if you dont have the capability of assembling your own, PM me and I'm sure we can agree a price!

Regards

Steve.
Attachments
tftshield.zip
(118.81 KiB) Downloaded 3 times

efftek

Re: Standard UNO TFT adapter

Postby efftek » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:20 pm

Oops, forgot to mention the SD Card reader is also connected

SD_SS PA15
SD_DI PB5
SD_DO PB4