I am from Russia, so, sorry for my bad English
I am work on Toyota OBD1 protocol car computer.
First prototype work on arduino nano and 0,96 i2c oled.
Second work on maple mini + 2.4 SPI TFT ILI9341
1. Can read toyota obd1 protocol, which include
Injector pulse width (INJ)
Ignition timing angle (IGN)
Idle Air Control (IAC)
Engine speed (RPM)
Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP)
Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT)
Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
Voltage feedback from oxygen sensors
and some flags, like enable Air conditioner, cold engine, enrichment e.t.c
2. can calculate fuel consumption in liter per hour and liter per 100km. Calculation based on TOBD1 data. Data rate 1.4s. I check fuel consumption calculeted and real - 0.5l differense on 400km. I thins this very good.
3. can calculate and save to fram trip, time and fuel consumption.
1.read raw oxygen sensor voltage to diagnose it. It work on arduino nano, not ported yet.
2. logging data to openlog. Also work on arduino nano, but to spi SD card logger, not ported yet.
3. read TT voltage to display current drive and hydrotransformator lock. Also work on arduino nano, not ported yet.
4. external rtc
5... maybe something else
project on github
lib for cheap fram FM24C04
What are you developing?
1 post • Page 1 of 1