Network Time Protocol (NTP) is a networking protocol for clock synchronization between computer systems over packet-switched, variable-latency data networks.
- The server is built on stm32duino blue pill, ethernet module enc28j60, gps module ublox.
- The server receives time from gps module or through the setup program by using “Set time” function.
- The server processes and responds on ntp protocol for systems windows(sntp) linux(ntp).
- The server includes function for syncronization via Modbus TCP. ( It holds registers with current time on Modbus TCP),this allows to sync time with 1 second precision.
- The server has GUI setup tool for ease of use to end user. Currently not stable.