Greetings from Cyprus/Sunderland

Please read this if you are new to the STM32

Message to all users

I've upgraded the forum (PHPBB) to version 3.1.10 which is the last stable release in the 3.1 tree.

As far as I can tell everything is still working OK, e.g. all posts look like they are there and the attachments are OK

If anyone has any problems please PM me.
PS. Don't PM the admin account as for some reason I still don't get email notifications of these PM's (but I never have ;-)

Ollie

Re: Greetings from Cyprus/Sunderland

Postby Ollie » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Steve,

Thanks for considering this idea. I have not done any SMD work and would prefer to purchase assembled boards.

efftek

Postby efftek » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:27 pm

No problems Olie, I can solder the regulator and caps and you do the pins etc. Does that sound OK or do you want me to do the pins too?

Steve.

Ollie

Postby Ollie » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Steve,

I think that this forum is not the proper place to do transactions between individual forum members.

I gave you a description of the problem I have seen in past and missing solution for small STM32 boards. I have limited interest in creating a solution for this specific problem. My preference is to use a commercial solution where I can count on quality, availability, and total cost.

If one day, you would have a solution available with pictures and descriptions, I could be interested to purchase it from you.

Return to “Welcome & FAQs”