Taobao stm32f103Rrft6 board.

Generic boards that are not Maple or Maple mini clones, and don't contain the additional USB reset hardware
victor_pv

Taobao stm32f103Rrft6 board.

Postby victor_pv » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:13 am

I think I never mentioned in the forum, but last year I ordered one or two of these from taobao:
https://world.taobao.com/item/42336448586.htm

It was the only cheap board I could find with an RFT mcu, so it was supposed to have 768KB of flash, but with stlink I tested I could read and write up to 1024KB of flash, so similar to extra found in x8 and xC mcus.

I still have not seen the board pop up in aliexpress, not sure why since it is cheap and small, and so far has no competitors with that flash size.
It includes an eeprom. In the page it says it's a 24c512, I'll confirm when I get home.
Also has a 32khz xtal. I have not tested it for accuracy, neither the multiple peripherals, but if I remember right I loader the bootloader to one of them and used a small serial sketch to test it.
There is a power led and a reset button, but no user leds or buttons.

I just added a page to the wiki.
I think I'll use this one to test the program Pito has been working on, to jump in and out of a 2nd program in RAM, since this has 96KB of ram, so I'll post more results of testing it.

Ollie

Re: Taobao stm32f103Rrft6 board.

Postby Ollie » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Victor,

I am curious if you have been using multiple agents in dealing with Taobao. Do you have any recommendations for quality and cost of service among them?

victor_pv

Re: Taobao stm32f103Rrft6 board.

Postby victor_pv » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:26 pm

Ollie wrote:Victor,

I am curious if you have been using multiple agents in dealing with Taobao. Do you have any recommendations for quality and cost of service among them?

I posted in the forum my experiences with some agents. I think the last one I used was yoybuy. They offered 2 services:
-you pay them and they buy for you with a commission on each purchase.
-you buy directly and have it shipped to them, and they forward it to you for a certain cost. You can have several things shipped to them before asking them to forward to you.

I used both to test them out, pretty much the same but 2 differences. Simpler to let them buy and just charge you a bit more, but then you have no direct communication with the seller, and may lead to orders not fulfilled correctly. Ordering yourself gives you more freedom, but also you have to waste more time communicating with the sellers and making sure you get what you wanted. More control at the cost of more effort.
Cost was close to the same in both options for small quantities. If I was going to place a big order from a single seller, I would use the forwarding service. For small orders from several sellers, I would just buy thru yoybuy and let them manage the communication with the sellers.
I think another I used before was taobaonow, similar results. I can't complain on either.
I think Roger had some delays with one of them. You may want to do a search on the forum to find those threads.

Return to “Generic STM32F103”