STM32 Blue Pill + Arduino + CAN Bus

Generic boards that are not Maple or Maple mini clones, and don't contain the additional USB reset hardware
CardosoSoft

STM32 Blue Pill + Arduino + CAN Bus

Postby CardosoSoft » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:00 pm

Hey there!!

I didn't see any post about this but if there are any i'm sorry for creating a new one..

Does everyone tried to use this board and CAN BUS?? Does this work well and wich library we should use??

victor_pv

Re: STM32 Blue Pill + Arduino + CAN Bus

Postby victor_pv » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:30 pm

CardosoSoft wrote:Hey there!!

I didn't see any post about this but if there are any i'm sorry for creating a new one..

Does everyone tried to use this board and CAN BUS?? Does this work well and wich library we should use??

Do a search in the forum for CAN, there was a library made for libmaple a long time ago, posted in the leaflabs forums, and some people has posted in our forums using it.
I believe at least one of the authors may have posted here in threads related to CAN.

CardosoSoft

Postby CardosoSoft » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:35 pm

victor_pv wrote:

Do a search in the forum for CAN, there was a library made for libmaple a long time ago, posted in the leaflabs forums, and some people has posted in our forums using it.
I believe at least one of the authors may have posted here in threads related to CAN.

I tried to search but for "CAN" dnothing shows.

victor_pv

Postby victor_pv » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:59 pm

CardosoSoft wrote:
victor_pv wrote:

This is one of the threads, you need to use advanced search, since "can" seems to be too common
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=72&p=411&hilit=can+library#p411

CardosoSoft

Postby CardosoSoft » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:03 am

victor_pv wrote:
CardosoSoft wrote:
victor_pv wrote:

This is one of the threads, you need to use advanced search, since "can" seems to be too common
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=72&p=411&hilit=can+library#p411

Ok.. Thanks again :D

Return to “Generic STM32F103”