Arduino Stack Exchange STM32 questions

Post here first, or if you can't find a relevant section!
Juraj
Answers: 1

Arduino Stack Exchange STM32 questions

Post by Juraj »

Hello, the STM32 Arduino community doesn't have any representation on Arduino Stack Exchange. For questions needing guidance I send the asker to this forum, but for good Q&A style question it would be good if some STM32 expert could write an answer.

Current STM32 Arduino question: "Disable and enable hardware PWM for single channel only"
https://arduino.stackexchange.com/quest ... annel-only
Arduino Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for developers of open-source hardware and software that is compatible with Arduino.
This site is all about getting answers. It's not a discussion forum.
mrburnette
Answers: 7

Re: Arduino Stack Exchange STM32 questions

Post by mrburnette »

Juraj wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:58 pm Hello, the STM32 Arduino community doesn't have any representation on Arduino Stack Exchange. For questions needing guidance I send the asker to this forum, but for good Q&A style question it would be good if some STM32 expert could write an answer.
Disclaimer: I have no decision making authority regarding anything; even my cat will not respect my wishes.

Opinion:
It has taken a very long time to create this forum and build membership and it seems to me that answering STM-Arduino questions outside this forum creates a fork such that a search here would not be complete without searching ASE... and that appears to dilute the value of having everything STM32duino in a single forum.

IMO, just send those with STM32 questions over to this forum where resources exist and where answers stay in one searchable location.

Ray

Return to “General discussion”