[Solved] error: 'isnan' was not declared in this scope isnan(n);

Post here all questions related to LibMaple core if you can't find a relevant section!
stevestrong
Answers: 8

Re: error: 'isnan' was not declared in this scope isnan(n);

Post by stevestrong »

Unfortunately I cannot test it because of several compile issues (missing header file for nRF lib, not defined functions, etc).

But none of the errors was related to undeclared "isnan".

Can you post a simple sketch which shows the problem?

EDIT
I commented out all not existing functions and your sketch compiles error free, but with couple of warnings.
However, still no error related to undeclared isnan.
Even if I remove from the sketch the additional include of math.h and the corresponding using namespace line, still no error.
I checked that the file "EnvironmentCalculations.h" is correctly used by the library, and it is the case, and no error.

So I cannot reproduce your problem.
Make sure that you use the latest version from here: https://github.com/rogerclarkmelbourne/ ... ish_math.h in the respective local folder.

In the case your problem still persists, please post the complete output of the Arduino verbose build message.
geostroud
Answers: 1

Re: error: 'isnan' was not declared in this scope isnan(n);

Post by geostroud »

Version 2020.6.20 of the STM32F1xx/GD32F1xx board manager which just showed up yesterday or this morning appears to resolve this issue. Board manage version ...17 fails but version ...20 compiles without error. I can toggle this error on and off just by installing version 20 (no error) or installing any of the versions ...5.26 through 6.17 (fails). Therefore, If you would like to close this issue out, feel free. Thanks, GeoStroud.
stevestrong
Answers: 8

[SOLVED) Re: error: 'isnan' was not declared in this scope isnan(n);

Post by stevestrong »

Thanks for the feedback.
The issue was understood and fixed, so @admin can mask this as [SOLVED].

Return to “General discussion”