Still struggling with Eclipse, New issue on Page2, please help

Development environment specific, Arduino, Eclipse, VS2013,Em::Blocks etc
Nutsy

Re: Still struggling with Eclipse, New issue on Page2, please help

Post by Nutsy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:35 am

Are you in windows? or Mac? Thats the only other varible that i can think of. (im on mac) and also being on mac the compiler seem to try and run windows tools... I had to try and swap some files into the windows core dirs to get it to work... I couldnt find a way to force eclipse to run using mac paths...

stevestrong

Post by stevestrong » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:58 am

Use multi-boot on Mac to boot on Windows :mrgreen:

victor_pv

Post by victor_pv » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:11 pm

Nutsy wrote:Are you in windows? or Mac? Thats the only other varible that i can think of. (im on mac) and also being on mac the compiler seem to try and run windows tools... I had to try and swap some files into the windows core dirs to get it to work... I couldnt find a way to force eclipse to run using mac paths...
I have had a couple of strange cases where after copying a project into another, things don't work normal.
In those cases, going to Project, then Properties, then reselecting the board (or even changing it to a different one, like a SAM one), then applying settings, and if you changed to SAM, change it back to the one you plan to use, and apply the settings again. That seems to have cleared the errors in almost all the cases.
Another thing I have found, if I add a library in the project's folder, I need to add it to a list, so it's included correctly at compile time. I forgot the menu options for that, will try to find later.
And I use Windows, 7 in the computer I use the most for this, but have used it in Windows 10 too.

minime

Post by minime » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:14 pm

i am trying to configure sloeber latest version with windows 10, using stm32duino official branch, I can add the stm32F1 hardware no problem but wont accept stm32f4 and will give errors ?. did any made it working. regards