Rick, all your questions are answered here but I will write them again.Rick Kimball wrote: ↑Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:01 pmI ask again @kostbill:
Have you tried Roger's core (stm32duino the libmaple one) with your blue pill running in the Arduino IDE? This core:
I just tried the lastest core with a malloc test program and it works fine.
@kostbill Please explain your current setup and the problem with it or this thread will be deleted.
- I am working on a BluePill.
- I am using Sloeber, 4.01 and 4.10.
- Malloc does not work. I am working with Pito's bubblesort.
- When I am using Roger's latest. It doesn't work on Sloeber. IT DOES WORK on Arduino IDE.
- When I am using Daniel's repository, it works on Sloeber.
- When I am using one of Roger's older repositories, it still doesn't work on Sloeber.
- In all the cases that it doesn't work, I am programming with JTAG or Serial upload.
- Also, in all the cases that it doesn't work, I am running the program normally and I am debugging it.
If I omitted something let me know, I don't think it is necessary to delete this thread.
You can't expect me to summarize everything I wrote in the last 6 pages in every new post I am writing.