RogerClark wrote:GD32 are significantly faster than STM32.
What I find a bit amusing, is that Olimex have jumped on the GD32 bandwagon, after initially writing very disparaging blog posts about GD ripping off STM etc etc
1. All the products provided by GigaDevice were developed by GigaDevice independently, and GigaDevice has its all intellectual property rights. As the third-party intellectual property rights, GigaDevice has obtained the intellectual property rights holder’s authorization.
2. All the products provided by GigaDevice do not infringe any third-party intellectual property rights.
3. It’s sure that for the record, GigaDevice are a legitimate ARM licensee :
https://community.arm.com/community/arm ... iconductor
4. And GigaDevice is officially the ARM connected community member and the ARM university programme partner.
5. GigaDevice GD32 series of MCU got the trade mark in world wide such as US, Korea& Japan
6. The right of layout-designs of integrated circuits design of GD32 MCU is protected in China.
GigaDevice also have lots of US,EUROPEAN & INT’L PATENT concerning GD32 MCUs, examples check the attached patent file.
1 PCT/CN2013/075149 PCT International EMBEDDED SYSTEM CONTROLLER
2 14/399,858 US EMBEDDED SYSTEM CONTROLLER
3 13788134.8 EU EMBEDDED SYSTEM CONTROLLER
4 PCT/CN2015/071990 PCT International MCU
5 PCT/CN2015/071983 PCT International MCU
6 PCT/CN2015/071556 PCT International MCU
7. We also provide the “Intellectual Property Rights Guarantee letter” and the “Trademark Certificate” for your reference.
8. We will continue to highlight the advantage of our own in market, especially the family roadmap.
Manny wrote:It's a bit weird that they are not for sale or even listed on their website?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest