Is this MLC LSM6DSOX example working on Nucleo-wb55 ?

Post here first, or if you can't find a relevant section!
rcsns
Answers: 1

Is this MLC LSM6DSOX example working on Nucleo-wb55 ?

Post by rcsns »

Hi,

Has anyone tested this example ? Specifically the P-NUCLEO-WB55 + X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 + STEVAL-MKI197V1, the code is compiled and uploaded but there is no MEMS interrupt happening.

https://github.com/stm32duino/X-NUCLEO- ... M6DSOX_MLC

Maybe I should acquire an other Nucleo board ?

Regards
by rcsns » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:44 pm
Thanks it's working, sorry it was my bad, maybe it was a problem with the headers not well soldered because fortunately I had an other STEVAL-MKI197V1 which is working. I didn't suspect it because the examples using the LSM6DSO were working so I thought it would run on the LSM6DSOX but I forgot that there is a LSM6DSO by default on the IKS01A3.
Go to full post
fpiSTM
Answers: 91

Re: Is this MLC LSM6DSOX example working on Nucleo-wb55 ?

Post by fpiSTM »

Hi @rcsns

As far as I know it should work. It was validated with another Nucleo but it is the same setup for Wire and A5.
Are you sure you well mount the STEVAL?
There is the pin 1 that is indicated with a square point on the STEVAL-MKI197V1 and it must be connected to the pin 1 of the connector.
rcsns
Answers: 1

Re: Is this MLC LSM6DSOX example working on Nucleo-wb55 ?

Post by rcsns »

Thanks it's working, sorry it was my bad, maybe it was a problem with the headers not well soldered because fortunately I had an other STEVAL-MKI197V1 which is working. I didn't suspect it because the examples using the LSM6DSO were working so I thought it would run on the LSM6DSOX but I forgot that there is a LSM6DSO by default on the IKS01A3.

Return to “General discussion”